By now we are in the habit of declaring love and life to our jars of dirt. I don’t know what kind of answers to prayer you have begun to see in your state, but the last two days I’ve begun to hear stirrings of heavenly change! If you are new to this blog, you can read why we are talking to jars of dirt here: Praying for the Nation
Here is one article of how amazing God is! http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2015/04/21/double-quadruple-rainbows-spotted-on-li-following-stormy-weather/#.VTbiFZMWlyA.facebook
As you know, I live in NY and have been praying over NY and my jar of dirt. One of the targets I have is to root out corruption on all levels. I’m not sure how much you know about NYS politics, but we have our share of corrupt politicians. God is moving and answering prayer, and if He will do it for me, He will do it for you! Here’s a recent article I found: http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2015/04/16/sources-ny-senate-majority-leader-dean-skelos-son-investigated-after-allegations-of-corruption/
It is vital that we continue to press in and intercede. We are moving into a very tumultuous time as our next Presidential election is next year. The candidates are moving into position and are beginning to carve out their specific areas of political attack (which is also each other). As we begin to more politically target our prayers, we must remember to cover ourselves in prayer as well and not attack the spirit behind our political upheaval by ourselves. We must also remember to fast regularly as we progress. We are laying a foundation for generations to come to walk upon. Let us be sure to lay a solid foundation!
This week’s directives:
- Declare love, life, abundance and blessing over your jar. Remind it how beautiful it is, declare the safety and happiness of the people who live there.
- Speak life to your jar – life for the unborn, life for the elderly, life for the homeless, the broken, the downtrodden. Speak blessing and favor over them! Pray for a voice for the voiceless to rise up and not be silenced!
- Declare the goodness of God and His favor over the local churches in your state. Declare unity and boldness to rise up and walk in the calling Christ has for each church.
- Declare a new government over your state, one that governs with God’s righteousness and justice. Pray for a rooting out of corruption and security in the borders. Lift up those who would answer the stirring in their hearts from the Lord to enter into the political arena and pray for enemy agendas to be revealed and thwarted.
- Pray for the people in your state to have hearts to receive, eyes to see and ears to hear what the Spirit of the Lord is speaking in this hour, and for them to have the courage to answer His call!
Again I say to you that if two of you agree on earth concerning anything that they ask, it will be done for them by My Father in heaven (Matthew 18:19 NKJV).
Can two walk together, unless they are agreed (Amos 3: 3)?
We are on the front lines, the battle ground, but remember – we do not war against flesh and blood and God’s word does not return void! God recently downloaded this to my spirit:
“Have you not seen? Have you not heard? I will never go back on my Word! Do not be discouraged, do not be dismayed. I am with you, do not be afraid!”
Press in and push on! We are moving onward and upward!
Blessings, Hugs and Love,