I’m so blessed you have continued on this journey with me! I know we will see the fruit of what we are praying for and into.
Bless the Lord, O my soul, And forget not all His benefits (Psalm 103:2 NKJV).
It is vitally important that we bless the Lord at all times in this process. When we bless the Lord, we are strengthened to bless that which we are praying for! Because we are speaking life, love and blessing over our jars of dirt for each state, this is one of the ways we can be encouraged to keep going!
Finally, all of you be of one mind, having compassion for one another; love as brothers, be tenderhearted, be courteous; not returning evil for evil or reviling for reviling, but on the contrary blessing, knowing that you were called to this, that you may inherit a blessing. For “He who would love life and see good days, let him refrain his tongue from evil, and his lips from speaking deceit. Let him turn away from evil and do good; let him seek peace and pursue it (1 Peter 3: 8-11).
I am beginning to see a common theme lately that God is speaking. He is reiterating the importance of the words we speak, and how it affects our surroundings. One of the main directives He gave me when He spoke the national prayer mandate to me was to make sure I blessed and not cursed the jars of dirt representing each state. Too many people have spoken curses over this land whether they realized it or not, as well as cursed our governmental offices. Church, we have a chance to reverse these curses and take back ground the enemy has stolen, let us rise up and do what we have been called to do! Our words create our world, please keep this in mind when praying.
Attached is a picture of the states I know for sure have intercessory coverage. The Lord has directed me to ensure all 50 states are covered. If you gathered a jar of dirt and are praying for a state not marked on my map, please email me at email@example.com a picture of your marked jar so I can update the map.
Prayer directives for Week 8:
- Declare health, wealth and life over your state. Tell it how much you love it, how beautiful it is, how it is a state who loves it’s people from the pre-born to the elderly.
- Prophesy over your state’s jar and speak healing into the ground and a reversal of any word curses and idol intrusion. Call forth an abundant agricultural and economic harvest.
- Declare health and provision for the people in your state.
- Declare the truth of God, His righteousness, justice and mercy to reign in the governmental places and take authority over those spirits who seek to seat themselves in high places (do not do this by yourself, get in agreement with other intercessors and move as the Holy Spirit guides).
- Prophesy over the generations after you – prophesy that they will be generations who embrace the goodness of God and desire to see heaven invade earth.
There is nothing too hard for our God, and His love and faithfulness endure forever. There will be times of resistance in prayer, push through – there is a major breakthrough coming!
Blessings, Hugs and Love!