We have been set up – in a good way and on different levels. If we actually pay attention to what the media reports, we can easily become discouraged. The good news is we don’t have to! We are moving mountains and pushing things into alignment in the spiritual realm which is then reflecting in the natural.
Earlier this week the Lord showed me a bee’s nest. My first impression was of hornets, but it did not matter. Whatever species, they were aggressively defending their nest. I then saw smoke rising up and realized they were being kicked out of their nest. The Lord then said He was using us to kick the bee’s nest and smoke them out. So, what we are seeing and hearing in the natural is the result of us disrupting their living space in the spiritual. Absolutely fun!!
I have a healthy respect for bees. When I was a teenager, I worked at a summer camp for six weeks. My job duties rotated every two weeks. The first week it was my turn for grounds keeping, I was mowing the lawn along the fence surrounding the camp pool and ran over a yellow jacket hive. I was stung numerous times and the pain was something I really haven’t forgotten. Praise God I did not have an allergy. Bee’s will protect any threat near their home.
As we pray and speak life to our jars of dirt, we are kicking the hive and disrupting the living space of the enemy. Just like bees will build their nests wherever they find an ideal spot, our enemy has built his nest in ideal areas across this nation. We must continue to war the good war, and not grow weary based on what we see happening around us.
This week’s directives:
- Always speak words of love and life to your jar of dirt. Remind it of its worth, its necessity and how much our Father loves it. Speak blessing to it, never curse.
- Continue to declare your state’s love for its people, from pre-born to elderly, tell it how valued all life is.
- Declare God’s governmental authority within the political arena within your state, on every level; for them to have boldness and courage to remain steadfast, for them to have love for all and not seek to push a specific agenda, but to have compassion for the people they represent and boldness to represent the people.
- Declare a revealing of the hidden agendas, schemes and plots of the enemy so the people may see and understand, for each state to have clarity of vision, discernment and wisdom.
- Love all you come in contact with no matter the background, belief structure, lifestyle. Love covers, love conquers and love never fails (Proverbs 10:12; Proverbs 17:19; Romans 8: 37; 1 Corinthians 13:8)!
As we continue to do what the Lord has called us to do regarding this mandate, we will see and hear of many things that desire to keep us from moving forward. My dear brothers and sisters, stay firmly planted—be unshakable—do many good works in the name of God, and know that all your labor is not for nothing when it is for God (1 Corinthians 15:58 Voice).
Keep on keeping on! God is moving and answering our prayers!